Contact Us

Our experienced team can help.

APCO®-X Whole House Air Treatment System

Fresh-Aire UV isn't just for people with asthma or allergies; we all need clean air to be healthy and thrive. According to the EPA indoor air pollution is often five times worse than outside air. Your family deserves to live in a healthy indoor environment. Our APCO-X Whole House Air Treatment System will also keep your air system clean and make it last longer.

APCO® systems are installed in the central air system where they continuously remove airborne contaminants as they pass by. APCO® technology is based on a process called photocatalytic oxidation (similar to the catalytic converter on cars). Germicidal UV-C light reacts with titanium dioxide infused carbon cells; this neutralizes VOC contaminants, leaving only harmless water vapor and CO2. This process leaves the carbon cells clean so they never fill up or need to be replaced. The result is clean, odor-free air throughout the home.


 


 

APCO®-X is proven effective against all types of biological and chemical contaminants.

Biological:  Mold - Bacteria - Viruses - Allergens

Chemical:   Pet Odors - Cooking Smells - Toxic VOCs

APCO-X whole-house air treatment systems detox the air as it is circulated by the HVAC system. They feature a unique combination of UV-C light and activated carbon which achieves unmatched microbial and odor reduction without producing any harmful ozone. This technology is particularly effective at reducing odor-causing volatile organic compounds (VOCs) which include toxic chemical vapors like formaldehyde and toluene.

APCO-X has been proven safe and effective in numerous laboratory tests. It has been validated as ozone-free by UL Labs, certified by CARB, ETL & CE, and has won the prestigious AHR Innovation Award for indoor air quality.