Heating and Furnance systems repaired FAST, done RIGHT!
When our heating systems work reliably during the coldest days of winter, we rarely think about it. But when the heat pump or furnace breaks down we wonder what to do. Thankfully, the superheroes at Rapid Repair Experts are here to provide heating repair in Raleigh. On top of repairing heaters and furnace systems, we do replacement and maintenance.
Why Choose Rapid Repair Experts for Heating System Repairs:
- 24 Hour Emergency Repair Calls
- We Guarantee Satisfaction
- All employees have a clean background
- All employees are drug tested.
- We only have certified technicians.
- Licensed and Insured
Triangle, NC, winters can be cold and wet. Your heater provides you the comfort you need to get through the freezing temperatures. But when it stops working, your home no longer provides the warmth you desire. The superheroes at Rapid Repair Experts are a phone call away for all of your heating services needs.
We can repair any heating issue, including dirty filters, tubing or valve leaks and more. We are also expertly trained in all major manufacturer brands and models! From gas furnaces to heat pump or dual fuel hybrid heater systems we can help quickly and keep it affordable!
We’re experts in all system types:
- Zoned heating systems
- Packaged heating units
- Heat pump systems
- Forced air systems
- And more!
Our certified technicians will:
- Analyze your system and troubleshoot the problem
- Understand what caused the outage
- Develop an appropriate plan of action
- Fix your heater unit quickly
Keep warm all season with our heater maintenance and start up services! Nobody wants to run the risk of having their heating system break down in the middle of a cold Raleigh, Durham or Cary, NC, winter. A routine tune-up from Rapid Repair Experts enables us to uncover any issues and ensure your heating system works reliably during the coldest days of winter. That’s why routine heater maintenance from Rapid Repair Experts is vital.
Heating maintenance includes:
- Cleaning your burners, checking your pilot operation and adjusting your gas pressure
- Lubricating all of your system’s moving parts
- Monitoring the flue draft for safe operation
- Checking all of your electrical connections
- Checking the air flow for the right temperature
- Checking heat anticipator settings
- Examining your thermostat operation
- Monitoring your system’s voltage and its furnace cycle
- Checking your furnaces exchange
- Making recommendations for improvement
Determining whether to replace your heating and cooling system in Raleigh is never an easy decision. But it’s something many homeowners may have to face sooner or later. Rapid Repair Experts helps make that decision easier. Our superhero technicians will go over everything with you. We install heat pumps and replace all types of gas furnaces. Be sure to ask about a free quote on hybrid gas pack systems!
Heating and furnance replacement options for you to consider:
- The age of your system
- The number of heating system repairs you’ve had in the past year
- The cost of your energy bills over time
- Your budget
- Your Raleigh-area home’s heating system requirements
When it’s time to consider replacing your heater system, call Rapid Repair Experts for help making your decision. Our experts offer the best advice for you and your needs, whether that’s a replacement or a repair.
Heating System Financing
When it’s time to replace your old, inefficient heating system or furnace, Rapid Rapid Experts can make paying for your new system easy! Apply today with the link below and rest assured that your family will stay comfortable all year long.